Under this pillar, we work to create the following outcomes:
Deployed our market-leading pro bono practice to support our Community Partners to influence systems change & structural reforms to ensure that:
- Young people report improvements in life outcomes in their communities.
- Young people enjoy higher levels of social & emotional wellbeing.
- Families & households are safer.
- Young people face fewer barriers in accessing legal services.
- First Nations young people are not overrepresented in the criminal justice or child protection systems.